OMADA IDENTITY SUITE FOR DEVELOPERS
OIS 7.0 for Consultants Course and .NET programming skills
At the end of this course you will understand the following subjects:
- The API, architecture, and localization
- Code methods, incl. hands-on practice
- Form parts and browser event handlers, incl. hands-on practice
- Access modifiers, events, and delegates, incl. hands-on practice
- Role engine extensions, incl. hands-on practice
- Custom pages and reports
- SharePoint UI, SharePoint browser event handler, and SharePoint form parts
For further details on pricing and availability please fill out the form below, indicating whether you wish to participate in the open course or prefer an on-site training course.
Your local Omada representative will contact you shortly to specify details.