Gartner IAM Summit 2019
InterContinental London - The O2
March 7 - 8 | London, UK
Omada is a Platinum Sponsor at the Gartner IAM Summit 2019 in London
Whether you are new to IAM or an experienced executive - this is a must attend event for all security and risk management professionals responsible for IAM. The Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit delivers valuable insight on the IAM market for 2019 and beyond with comprehensive tracks focusing on all aspects of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) maturity curve.
Discover IAM best practices
Meet Omada's team of IAM experts at the event, and gain insight into why IAM efforts are more important than ever. Get a demo of how Omada's solution delivers a standardized approach to implement best practice processes for identity management and access governance that addresses security and risk challenges.
- Successfully transition to cloud and adopt IDaaS
- Craft a robust cloud IGA / IAM strategy
- Automate and simplify IAM processes for agility and efficiency
- Automate and streamline your IAM processes
Omada Roundtable Discussion
Identity Governance and Administration Best Practices – how do you minimize the Risk of Over-Engineering or Re-Inventing the Wheel.
- Speaker: Dr. Martin Kuhlmann, Lead Solution Consultant, Omada
- Date: Thursday March 7
- Time: 16:30-17:15
- Room: Endeavour
Most organizations today are looking for lean, flexible and standardized IT processes to help remove administrative overheads and to be able to respond quickly to business changes. At the same time, when operating in a hybrid IT environment delivering services to employees, partners and customers, it is increasingly difficult to get transparency on who has access to which IT systems and applications in an organization, and why.
IGA has become the cornerstone of solid IT security and compliance, allowing organizations to implement processes for controlling, managing, and auditing access to data - an important prerequisite for speeding up the business and reducing security risks. In this round table discussion we will discuss best practice processes that are based on almost two decades of experience implementing IGA solutions in enterprises worldwide, including:
- How do you enable your company to continue to grow and adapt while still handling identity governance and administration (IGA) challenges?
- How do you do this without repeating history and starting yet another protracted IT project with no ROI?
Omada Speaking Session
- The Universal Identity, A Model for Identity Unification
- Friday March 8, 2019 | 09:00 AM
- Room: Cutty Sark
- Speaker: Dave Muehling, Director of Identity Services, Novacoast
- Description: For years, the de facto standard for Identity has been to separate identities into three big groups: Employees, Business Partners and Customers. In many cases, Employees and Business Partners are lumped together, but almost universally, Customers are a segregated user population. This session will explore the taboos of breaking that mold, the advantages of embracing the model and present how Novacoast is implementing the model using a combination of Omada’s Identity Suite and Ping’s Identity products.
GET A €325 DISCOUNT OFF THE STANDARD REGISTRATION RATE
As sponsor at the event Omada is able to offer you a €325 discount off the full summit pass. Please enter our code GSIAM13 when you register.
‘*Discount available on new registrations only and cannot be applied retrospectively.’.