"Use next-generation IAM to deal with challenges of hybrid IT environments"
October 16 | October 18 | Free recordings available
As an organization moves to the cloud, the IT department is challenged to keep an overview and control of who has access to on-premises systems and cloud-based applications. Without this overview and control it becomes difficult to meet evolving needs of the business, while at the same time continuously provide secure access, maintain compliance with regulations like GDPR, and ensure efficient processes for identity management and access governance.
Use next-generation IAM to deal with challenges of hybrid IT environments
Join this webinar and experience how to easily establish an overview of identity and access data across hybrid IT environments. Learn how to control access to critical data, validate and ensure that only the right people have access to critical data, and manage users’ life-cycles.
- Identity Lifecycle Management: ensure that new employees, partners, and contractors can be up and running from day one. Automate common processes around employees’ entire life-cycle through the organization
- Entitlements Management: Apply automated policies to govern user entitlements
- Access Request: Automate access request processes via workflows, including approval workflows
- Role Management: Assign access rights based on roles or organizational context
- Access Certification: Automate surveys to review what employees/contractors have access to and remediate the findings