Omada Recognized in Cybersecurity 500 List, 2018 Edition
Omada has been acknowledged in this year’s Cybersecurity 500 list, a list of the world’s hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies to watch in 2018, compiled by US media Cybersecurity Ventures.
May 2018: According to Cybersecurity Ventures, cybercrime is the greatest threat to every company in the world and a new report from the publication indicates that cybercrime will cost the world US$ 6 trillion by 2021, up from US$3 trillion in 2015.
Having a strong cybersecurity infrastructure is imperative as more and more business processes fall under the remit of IT. Identity and access management is at the heart of the cybersecurity policy protecting IP, sensitive data, and helping to achieve regulatory compliance. Efficient identity management maintains business agility – and supports growth by providing timely and appropriate access for your employees.
Omada is number 316 on this year’s list.
The selection criteria includes:
• Cybersecurity Sector (market category)
• Problem(s) Solved
• Customer Base
• Feedback from CISOs and Decision Makers
• Feedback from IT Security Evaluators & Recommenders
• Feedback from VARs, SIs and Consultants
• VC Funding
• Company Growth
• Published Product Reviews
• Demos and Presentations at Conferences
• Corporate Marketing and Branding
• Media Coverage
• Notable Implementations
• Founder and Management Pedigree
• Interviews with Senior Management
Read the full list here.