Join Omada’s European User Group in Frankfurt
Want to know more about future IAM trends, IAM services in a cloud-oriented world and best practices within both compliance in the finance sector and promoting IAM internally in an organization? If so, take note of Omada’s upcoming user group event, taking place in Frankfurt on September 18-19.
Omada Chief Technology Officer Santeri Kangas is among the presenters at this year’s European user group, where he and the Product Manager and Senior Field Architect will cover both technical and business-related sector insight. Not only is the event an ideal networking occasion, it provides grounds for knowledge sharing and valuable solution insights.
Networking, presentations and workshops
The program will be divided between presentations on day 1 and workshops on day 2 and covers both technical and business-centric subjects.
The key target group is Project Managers, CISOs, CIOs, Security Officers, IT Managers, Technical Specialists and Super Users. Attend the event and learn more about:
- OIS V12.3 – see the newest features in action
- The Omada roadmap – shaping the future and responding to customer demands
- IAM services in a cloud-oriented IT world
- The next challenges – future IAM trends
- Best-practices: Compliance in the finance industry
- Best-practices: How to promote IAM internally
- OIS standards and best-practices
- EU-GDPR and IAM
- Master Data and ID Sources
The user group takes place from September 18-19 at the Leonardo Royal Hotel in Frankfurt, Germany.
To secure your place at the event, free of charge, sign up here.