Enterprise-Grade Identity Governance
Modern digitized enterprises rely on a host of applications and systems both installed on-premises and in the cloud, some of which are centrally controlled and some that are controlled by individual departments and groups. Providing a unified approach to IGA requires solutions and platforms that can span such a heterogenous environment, understand the context, and enable automated control and governance.
Omada Identity Suite provides an enterprise-grade IGA solution that delivers the critical functionality that modern enterprises need to stay ahead of developments.
Join our webinar
Your Route to a Successful Modern IGA Solution
Join Omada and our partner Clango on June 25, 2020 10AM PDT as we share what business benefits you will get from moving to one of the leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Identity Governance and Administration.
When you attend, you’ll learn:
- The business benefits of OIS as a Service
- What the ideal migration roadmap should look like and how to get there
- How to create a holistic customer experience with four simple building blocks
- Assure compliance and trust and enhance your organization’s security.
Oracle Identity Management 11g End-of-Life
As Oracle Identity Management 11g will shortly reach end-of-life you need to make a decision about your future identity governance and administration (IGA) strategy. The upcoming version 12g means a major migration where you are faced with recoding application connectors and redeveloping customizations -- looking at continued high costs for maintenance and complex upgrades.
An alternative to your legacy solution is to invest in a reliable identity, governance, and administration (IGA) solution that can be adapted to your existing IT environment. Omada Identity Suite provides a next generation solution that includes built-in IGA best practice processes and a proven implementation approach supported by an enterprise-grade IGA platform that can be adapted to your unique environment.
Omada’s award winning OIS software is available as a cloud-based solution or software option with full feature parity.
Read the Omada Solution Brief to learn:
- How Omada’s built-in best practice IGA processes give you a jump start on implementation
- How you can easily shift from on-premises to SaaS - with the same features and functionality
- How you can quickly connect all your applications and cloud services without customization and hardcoding
- How you can easily manage complex business scenarios like matrix organizations and multiple job functions
A Complete Solution for Successful IGA Projects
Omada IGA Building Blocks:
• Omada Identity Suite (OIS): IGA as-a-Service or on-premises software installation with feature parity
• Omada Academy: IGA e-learning and in-person courses for partners and customers
• IdentityPROCESS+: The leading IGA best practice process framework
• IdentityPROJECT+: The proven project methodology for IGA success
These four building blocks reflect our focus on not only providing leading technology, but equally important on ensuring the success of our customers and partners.
Together, these building blocks deliver rapid and reliable results that give organizations the maximum value from their Omada IGA solutions.