Webinar : Close Your Governance Gap across all Cloud and On-Premise Platforms
Todays’ businesses need advanced access governance controls across on-premise and cloud-based resources in order to meet their security, compliance, and efficiency requirements.
An increasing number of businesses use Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium for secure access and risk-based identity protection, but need advanced access governance controls across their existing on-premise solutions and cloud resources managed by Azure Active Directory Premium to meet security and regulatory compliance requirements.
Such advanced identity governance capabilities among others include automated processes and functionalities for:
- 360-degree view of all access rights in the cloud and on-premise
- User-friendly self-service access request portal, for assignment of access panel tiles and other resources
- Automation of access review and certification
- Managing synchronization for all target cloud applications with available Azure AD Connector
- Managing connectivity with all on-premise systems and cloud applications
- Cross system password synchronization
- In-depth audit and compliance reporting
Join this webinar to learn how the Omada Identity Governance solution seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium, providing advanced identity governance capabilities, and more, in a comprehensive next-generation identity governance solution, based on Microsoft technologies, enabling you to use your existing Microsoft resources.
This webinar is aimed at:
- Technical leaders
- Business leaders, who are accountable for risk management and compliance
- Others with an interest in extending their Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium capabilities
Speaker: Jason Singleton, Director North America Sales & Frank Larsen, Global Product Manager
Time & date:
Duration: 45 minutes