Omada Identity Cloud
Enterprise-Grade Identity Governance
Ensuring secure, compliant, and efficient access to systems and applications for employees, customers, and business partners has never been more important. And there is no need to compromise when moving your IGA solution to the cloud. Omada Identity Cloud provides an enterprise-grade, mature Software-as-a-Service offering with a full set of IGA functionality, so you have the same identity governance capabilities available on-premises and in the cloud.
Best Practice IGA Functionalities
Omada Identity Cloud provides a next generation solution that includes guidance in IGA best practices and implementation supported by enterprise-grade Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that can be adapted to your unique organizational processes, rules, and workflows.
With Omada Identity Cloud, you get a rapid entry point to IAM-as-a-Service with all the benefits that follow from an identity management and access governance solution, such as a higher level of efficiency, security, and compliance, without the burden and complexity of having to operate the system yourself.
Powered by Microsoft Azure
As a cloud-based solution, new IGA features are available immediately with no need for coordinated company-wide software updates. Powered by Microsoft Azure Cloud - one of the most reliable, scalable, and secure cloud hosting platforms available, the platform can scale to meet any requirement - taking advantage of security, business continuity capabilities and data residency requirements.
- Support for regional data privacy requirements.
- Microsoft Azure provides “geo-redundancy” with database backup allowing the region where data is stored to be selected as well as backup to an additional region to ensure business continuity.
- ISO certified support and operations.
- Omada Identity Cloud provides the highest security standards based on both standard Azure security features as well as vulnerability and penetration testing performed regularly by Omada according to ISO 27001.
- Omada is a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA) supporting the sharing of threat intelligence data among identity and access management providers.
Building Blocks for Successful Identity Governance and Administration
Included Subscription Services
Omada Identity Cloud enterprise-grade IGA SaaS
High-availability service with 99,9% availability
Critical incident response times are guaranteed within maximum 1 hour
Critical incident updates every 30 minutes
24/7/365 service support covering 2nd and 3rd level support
Three-tier deployment environment included for Integration, Staging and Production
Unlimited number of connected systems
Unlimited data storage and unlimited traffic
Flexible upgrade windows that fit your business needs
Access to knowledgesharing HUB
Service continuity management
Access to Omada Service Desk
Disaster recovery and backup services
Continuous reporting, health check, and log handling
Ongoing automated deployment of releases and patches
Download Omada Identity Cloud Solution Guide
The guide gives you an overview of requirements for a modern IGA as-a-Service solution, and a detailed description of core IGA functionality areas:
- Data cleaning
- Applications integration
- Access roles and privileges
- Governing the lifecycle of roles and privileges
- Managing identities and access
- Risk and compliance